On first login you have to change your password and register MFA through Onelogin Protect app on your phone. Follow the guide below to log in and setup MFA for your account.
- Have a computer and your phone ready.
- Download “Onelogin Protect” app to your phone. The app is available for Android and IOS.
- On your computer, go to the Onelogin website: https://login.noroff.no
- Type in your username and password. In the next window, click begin setup.
- Scan the barcode on the screen, with the camera on your phone. It should now register.
- Change your initial password, with a self-chosen one if prompted.
Important! Do not delete the Onelogin Protect app after first login, as you need it every time you log in. Uninstalling and re-installing the app to your phone will break the connection to your account, and you need to contact our helpdesk to re-activate.
After login you can see the applications and services available to you.